6Ps - Inspiration

"
"The places that I never see are places where I long to be a new location beneath my feet makes life o so sweet.

Wednesday 17 August 2011

Going up a level



Your 6Ps reporter has been busy trying to up the standard of the site.

But first, the surf report - The Point at Crescent remains a machine however has been peppered by northerly winds pushing the top of the wave over a little faster. The quality is still good and the water relatively warm. Conditions will reach a peak by Saturday afternoon with perfect swell and wind direction and building to big swell by Sunday afternoon through to Monday.

As was seen in yesterdays 6Ps post, a small film clip of none other than Fletcher Hayllar taking on Shark Island at Cronulla was produced. Apologies for quality however this was my first attempt at posting a film clip and editing. IT WILL IMPROVE.

Much to my surprise I had a copyright warning lobbed on me due to the music I used, so now I am putting together my own music using the "Garage Band" application on my MAC. Milo Minderbinder was fuming and sent an email to Creedence Clearwater revival re the copyright issue. The contents of the email cannot be repeated on this site as Milo did use colourful language and the threat of sending LSD into their water system.

So, its now a case of learning the Imovie and Garage Band applications on my MAC to produce quality film and sound. The footage I am collecting is well worth the effort.

The objective is to produce a full length film, in time, and have a party up here to launch it.

For those people with an eye for quality don't forget to click on the sites at the side of my page: Eat Read Love and The Sealife.

Some photos to brighten up your day: ( credit to-Raen sunglasses, Insight surf )






Words that provoke thought


The world was once thought to be flat. Man thought he would never land on the moon. No one would ever run 100m in 10 seconds.
The USA is the leader of democracy and all things right.
Well 3 out 4 is not bad.

Aloha.

No comments:

Post a Comment