6Ps - Inspiration

"
"The places that I never see are places where I long to be a new location beneath my feet makes life o so sweet.

Tuesday 3 January 2012

Back in action - South Coast

Greetings all and welcome to the New Year!

While recovering from having my tendons re attached I have been busy filming quality surfing and good times. I have been in inaccessible surfing havens on the South Coast using every gadget on my 4 wheel drive to ensure we reached these gems safely.

6Ps is expecting a big year ahead with a full film being produced and distributed during the year.

Milo Minderbinder will be adding valuable commentary when he comes down from the tree............

A reminder that this site is to enjoy and take you away from the daily grind, with that in mind, at times, it may become a little weird when Milo gets involved.


I am currently working on a highlight package to blog within the next few days that features the South coast of NSW.

I am only getting feedback from people as I meet them about this site, and am pleased that it is achieving some of the goals. HOWEVER.......Please leave feedback on the site in the comments section so I can continue to improve the content. For example: Are the video clips accessible to you on your computer? or are still pictures better?

I encourage you to click on the sites at the side of my page to enjoy further quality information and great pictures and stories.


So........embrace the year ahead and enjoy every day as if it was your last.


Aloha.

No comments:

Post a Comment