6Ps - Inspiration

"
"The places that I never see are places where I long to be a new location beneath my feet makes life o so sweet.

Saturday 3 March 2012

Nulla Les Miserable

Todays post features some alternative views of the iconic seaside suburb of Cronulla plus some tasteful fashion pictures of Jennifer Hawkins for the lady viewers of this blog..............

At the risk of being killed for showing Cronulla probably not at it's best and with some words and music that could leave you slitting your wrists, I can only say that on my short trip to Sydney it was the only day I had to capture the film. Having said that, I think the words and music are bloody funny.

The rain - the pain - the summer never had-and colours depict the mood

So, here we go, Sydney had a pretty ordinary February and I can only feel for the people who rely on weather to remain in a stable state of mind. I will not say that February on the Mid North coast was awesome!....but then again I just did.

For some reason I find it ridiculous that places are viewed differently when they are depicted in a different light-literally-I mean it happens to me, the day I took this film I was miserable and Cronulla seemed so barren. But the production crew, milo and myself, kept the film rolling.

I believe we captured some iconic landmarks within Cronulla and sincerely hope it is interpreted as just another view. As it would be in any place.

For those who may have the foresight to look back in ten years this film may be a reminiscent piece of memory lane.

For those people who would like a copy of the film simply in box me and I will work out a way to get a copy to you. A film for the people, no copyright issues or cost to you.(except if you want it in DVD version).

Moving right along, the balance of opposites dictates some brightness amongst the gloom. In that department we have my current girlfriend, none other than the wonderful Jennifer Hawkins. Of course this is for the lady viewers as I know there is no interest in female fashion amongst the gentlemen............


Jenn wearing some fashion stuff.



Posted by Picasa

Introducing Nulla les Miserable, turn up the volume:




Well avid I will get back to the short punchy surf videos again, but these sort of films get me up to speed on editing and using Final Cut pro.

Today there is no "how to identify the perfect male" or "relationship advice" due to the energy exerted in getting all this stuff together. In the meantime lets hope the weather improves in Autumn.

Aloha

No comments:

Post a Comment